Football Rice Krispies
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 1 10-ounce package of marshmallows
- 6 cups Cocoa Rice Krispies®
- 1 Tube of white frosting
- M&M’s (pick your favorite team’s colors!)
- In a large pot, melt the butter on low.
- Add the marshmallows to the melted butter, stirring until completely melted. Remove the marshmallow mixture from the heat once melted.
- Stir in the Cocoa Rice Krispies® cereal so all pieces are coated. If adding M&M’s to the mixture, do so now. This gets sticky!
- While letting the mixture cool, butter your hands. Shape the mixture into footballs.
- Decorate the footballs with the white icing imitating the stitching on a football.
Slow Cooker Pork Sliders
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth (try to get the kind with no MSG)
- 3 pounds boneless pork ribs
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
- Pour beef broth into slow cooker and add pork ribs. Cook on high for 4 hours, or until meat shreds easily. Remove meat, and shred with two forks. This will require a little elbow grease!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place the shredded pork in a glass baking dish, Dutch oven, or cast iron skillet, and stir in barbeque sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until heated through.
Angel Hair Slaw
- 2 cups of prepared coleslaw (carrots included!)
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp. ground red pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place slaw in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients, whisking together well.
- Pour vinegar mixture over slaw and toss to combine. Let stand 30 minutes.
Recipe provided by eMeals.